- PXD has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $314.9 million.
- PXD is down 2.2% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PXD with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PXD NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PXD: Pioneer Natural Resources Company operates as an independent oil and gas exploration and production company in the United States. The company produces and sells oil, natural gas liquids (NGL), and gas. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0%. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate Pioneer Natural Resources a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Pioneer Natural Resources has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Pioneer Natural has a market cap of $27.1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. The stock has a beta of 1.59 and a short float of 3.1% with 2.22 days to cover. Shares are up 2.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 1.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 39.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $717.00 million or 24.52% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -6.46%.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.39, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Despite the fact that PXD's debt-to-equity ratio is low, the quick ratio, which is currently 0.63, displays a potential problem in covering short-term cash needs.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 99.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $336.00 million to $1.00 million.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market, PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES CO's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Pioneer Natural Resources Ratings Report.