- DHX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $7.7 million.
- DHX is making at least a new 3-day high.
- DHX has a PE ratio of 34.4.
- DHX is mentioned 0.97 times per day on StockTwits.
- DHX has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- DHX is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- DHX is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- DHX is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- DHX is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DHX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DHX NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on DHX: Dice Holdings, Inc. provides career Websites and career fairs for professional communities. It operates in Tech & Clearance, Finance, Energy, Healthcare, and Hospitality segments. DHX has a PE ratio of 34.4. Currently there are no analysts that rate Dice Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Dice Holdings has been 561,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Dice has a market cap of $529.9 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.90 and a short float of 4.3% with 1.83 days to cover. Shares are up 35.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Dice Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 29.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 27.9%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 67.41% to $21.35 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 26.90%.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, DHX's share price has jumped by 25.56%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- The gross profit margin for DICE HOLDINGS INC is currently very high, coming in at 85.68%. Regardless of DHX's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 10.83% trails the industry average.
- DICE HOLDINGS INC reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past two years. However, we anticipate this trend to reverse over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, DICE HOLDINGS INC reported lower earnings of $0.26 versus $0.59 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.44 versus $0.26).
- You can view the full Dice Holdings Ratings Report.