- SBRA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $30.9 million.
- SBRA is making at least a new 3-day high.
- SBRA has a PE ratio of 48.3.
- SBRA is mentioned 1.77 times per day on StockTwits.
- SBRA has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- SBRA is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- SBRA is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- SBRA is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- SBRA is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SBRA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SBRA NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on SBRA: Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust in the United States. The company, through its subsidiaries, owns and invests in real estate properties for the healthcare industry. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5.4%. SBRA has a PE ratio of 48.3. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Sabra Health Care REIT a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Sabra Health Care REIT has been 589,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Sabra Health Care REIT has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.31 and a short float of 4.1% with 1.15 days to cover. Shares are up 9.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Sabra Health Care REIT as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 33.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- SABRA HEALTH CARE REIT INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, SABRA HEALTH CARE REIT INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.67 versus $0.53 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.75 versus $0.67).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 2335.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.66 million to $14.80 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 1903.90% to $27.71 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SABRA HEALTH CARE REIT INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -64.23%.
- The gross profit margin for SABRA HEALTH CARE REIT INC is rather high; currently it is at 58.86%. Regardless of SBRA's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, SBRA's net profit margin of 34.44% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- You can view the full Sabra Health Care REIT Ratings Report.