- FRT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $47.3 million.
- FRT has traded 2,310 shares today.
- FRT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FRT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FRT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FRT: Federal Realty Investment Trust operates as a real estate investment trust, which engages in the ownership, management, development, and redevelopment of retail and mixed-use properties. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.6%. FRT has a PE ratio of 58.0. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Federal Realty Investment a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. The average volume for Federal Realty Investment has been 337,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Federal Realty Investment has a market cap of $8.9 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.47 and a short float of 5.7% with 7.69 days to cover. Shares are up 30% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday.
- The stock has not only risen over the past year, it has done so at a faster pace than the S&P 500, reflecting the earnings growth and other positive factors similar to those we have cited here. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average. The net income increased by 16.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $37.54 million to $43.55 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 9.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- 40.80% is the gross profit margin for FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TR which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 25.88% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $92.91 million or 17.59% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TR has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -64.23%.
- You can view the full Federal Realty Investment Ratings Report.