- EPAM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $29.3 million.
- EPAM has traded 3,379 shares today.
- EPAM is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EPAM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EPAM NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on EPAM: EPAM Systems, Inc. provides software engineering solutions and technology services worldwide. EPAM has a PE ratio of 34.4. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate EPAM Systems a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for EPAM Systems has been 411,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. EPAM Systems has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.99 and a short float of 5.3% with 2.76 days to cover. Shares are up 36.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates EPAM Systems as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 7.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 31.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- EPAM has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.54, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the IT Services industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 4.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $14.12 million to $14.81 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 111.59% to $16.84 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, EPAM SYSTEMS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -4.08%.
- EPAM SYSTEMS INC's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, EPAM SYSTEMS INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.28 versus $1.20 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.05 versus $1.28).
- You can view the full EPAM Systems Ratings Report.