- KW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.6 million.
- KW has traded 6,020 shares today.
- KW is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in KW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for KW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on KW: Kennedy-Wilson Holdings, Inc. operates as a real estate investment and services company in the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain, and Japan. The company operates in two segments, KW Investments and KW Services. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.4%. KW has a PE ratio of 68.6. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Kennedy-Wilson Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Kennedy-Wilson Holdings has been 282,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Kennedy-Wilson has a market cap of $2.5 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.36 and a short float of 3.2% with 6.86 days to cover. Shares are up 16.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Kennedy-Wilson Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, compelling growth in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- KW's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 9.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 151.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Management & Development industry. The net income increased by 9700.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.40 million to $38.40 million.
- The gross profit margin for KENNEDY-WILSON HOLDINGS INC is currently very high, coming in at 76.25%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 41.83% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 2650.06% to $102.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, KENNEDY-WILSON HOLDINGS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 1.02%.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 1366.66% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 28.16% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.