Blue Earth: Strong Sell On Law Enforcement Investigation, Fraud Allegations And Paid Stock Promotion by The Pump Stopper Sign Up For Our Free Newsletter Summary
- Blue Earth Inc (BBLU) CEO Johnny Thomas and John Francis have presided over financial disaster at many companies, including AgriBioTech, Inc. OTCMKTS:ABTXQ which resulted in fraud allegations and bankruptcy.
- A recent FOIA response from the SEC indicates evidence of a current law enforcement investigation related to Blue Earth.
- Blue Earth has hired multiple questionable stock promoters, including infamous John Liviakis, who was involved in countless stock market wipeouts and recently sold his BBLU stock.
- Multiple accounting red flags including Blue Earth's previous auditor's license revoked and barred, while current Blue Earth auditor has multiple PCAOB deficiencies including "failure to perform sufficient audit procedures".
- Blue Earth CHP business already failing with due diligence turning up serious regulatory risks that could make it "not viable" while traffic battery business has apparently already failed before.
I believe the evidence is irrefutable and has been linked, cited and sourced for you.Agribiotech: Fraud Allegations, SEC Investigation, Accounting Issues, Lawsuits and Bankruptcy The collapse of Johnny Thomas's AgriBioTech, Inc. OTCMKTS:ABTXQ was so disastrous it is literally used as a published example of a stock market debacle by David Faber. The issues at ABTX ran the gamut from an SEC investigation, allegations of a " massive fraud", alleged revenue "double counting", financial restatements, "accounting manipulations", CEO contradictions, margin calls for executives, lawsuits, and then bankruptcy as shareholders lost everything, ultimately wiping out more than $1,000,000,000 of equity value. A full summary of this debacle is beyond the scope of this report but it will certainly go down in history as one of the worst stock market disasters of all-time. When it was all said and done Bloomberg News reported February 22, 1999 AgriBioTech had hired armed guards to protect defendant Thomas at the AgriBioTech annual shareholders meeting. Johnny R. Thomas: History of failed rollup strategies that wipeout shareholders Johnny R. Thomas: CEO, Director, Pres and Co-Founder of Agribiotech See full article here. The post Pump Stopper – Blue Earth: Sell On Law Investigation, Fraud, Paid Stock Promotion appeared first on ValueWalk. -By Guest Post