- NTES has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $65.0 million.
- NTES has traded 28,698 shares today.
- NTES is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NTES with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NTES NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NTES: NetEase, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates in online games, Internet portal, and e-mail and wireless value-added services businesses in the People's Republic of China. The company operates in three segments: Online Game Services; Advertising Services; and E-mail, E-Commerce and Others. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.4%. NTES has a PE ratio of 19.8. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate NetEase a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for NetEase has been 399,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. NetEase has a market cap of $11.5 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are up 12% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates NetEase as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and attractive valuation levels. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 25.74% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, NTES should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- NETEASE INC has improved earnings per share by 7.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, NETEASE INC increased its bottom line by earning $5.63 versus $4.44 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($36.87 versus $5.63).
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 28.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 19.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Although NTES's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.10 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.01, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- You can view the full NetEase Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.