- RY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $61.0 million.
- RY is up 4.4% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RY: Royal Bank of Canada, a diversified financial service company, provides personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor, and capital markets products and services worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4%. RY has a PE ratio of 12.8. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Royal Bank Of Canada a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Royal Bank Of Canada has been 535,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Royal Bank Of Canada has a market cap of $98.9 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 2.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Royal Bank Of Canada as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, growth in earnings per share, good cash flow from operations and increase in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 12.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 20.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The stock has risen over the past year as investors have generally rewarded the company for its earnings growth and other positive factors like the ones we have cited in this report. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- ROYAL BANK OF CANADA has improved earnings per share by 5.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, ROYAL BANK OF CANADA increased its bottom line by earning $5.50 versus $4.96 in the prior year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 71.59% to $4,693.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ROYAL BANK OF CANADA has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -97.59%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Commercial Banks industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 4.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $2,260.00 million to $2,352.00 million.
- You can view the full Royal Bank Of Canada Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.