CASH AMERICA INTERNATIONAL, INC. (NYSE: CSH), a leading provider of specialty financial services to individuals, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss Third Quarter 2014 results on Thursday, October 23, 2014, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (7:00 a.m. Central Time). This call is being webcast and may be accessed on the Investor Relations section of Cash America’s website located at http://www.cashamerica.com. About the Company Excluding the September sale of 52 locations in Mexico and Colorado, as of June 30, 2014 Cash America International, Inc. (the “Company”) operated 952 total locations offering specialty financial services to consumers, which included the following:
- 864 lending locations in 21 states in the United States primarily under the names “Cash America Pawn,” “SuperPawn,” “Cash America Payday Advance,” and “Cashland;” and
- 88 check cashing centers (all of which are unconsolidated franchised check cashing centers) operating in 12 states in the United States under the name “Mr. Payroll.”
- in 33 states in the United States at http://www.cashnetusa.com, http://www.netcredit.com, and https://www.headwaycapital.com/
- in the United Kingdom at http://www.quickquid.co.uk, http://www.quickquidflexcredit.co.uk, http://www.poundstopocket.co.uk, and http://onstride.co.uk;
- in Australia at http://www.dollarsdirect.com.au;
- in Canada at http://www.dollarsdirect.ca; and
- in Brazil at http://www.simplic.com.br.