- GLUU has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $34.8 million.
- GLUU has traded 116,016 shares today.
- GLUU is up 3% today.
- GLUU was down 7.3% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in GLUU with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for GLUU NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on GLUU: Glu Mobile Inc. develops and publishes a portfolio of action/adventure and casual games for the smartphones and tablet devices users. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Glu Mobile a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Glu Mobile has been 8.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Glu Mobile has a market cap of $505.0 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 3.44 and a short float of 40.8% with 4.48 days to cover. Shares are up 32.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Glu Mobile as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been unimpressive growth in net income over time. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 29.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$2.92 million to -$3.77 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, GLU MOBILE INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for GLU MOBILE INC is currently very high, coming in at 71.10%. Regardless of GLUU's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, GLUU's net profit margin of -9.21% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- GLU MOBILE INC reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, GLU MOBILE INC continued to lose money by earning -$0.28 versus -$0.33 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.20 versus -$0.28).
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, GLUU's share price has jumped by 89.20%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in GLUU do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- You can view the full Glu Mobile Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.