- INSY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $25.0 million.
- INSY has traded 99,950 shares today.
- INSY is up 3.9% today.
- INSY was down 7% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in INSY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for INSY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on INSY: Insys Therapeutics, Inc., a commercial-stage specialty pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes supportive care products. It focuses on utilizing its proprietary formulation technologies to address the clinical shortcomings of existing commercial pharmaceutical products. INSY has a PE ratio of 25.6. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Insys Therapeutics a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Insys Therapeutics has been 535,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Insys has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 52.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Insys Therapeutics as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- INSY's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 43.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 195.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- INSY has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, INSY has a quick ratio of 2.49, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 601.41% to $14.42 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, INSYS THERAPEUTICS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 102.27%.
- The gross profit margin for INSYS THERAPEUTICS INC is currently very high, coming in at 89.28%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, INSY's net profit margin of 16.99% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Insys Therapeutics Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.