- WLDN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $3.7 million.
- WLDN has traded 57,458 shares today.
- WLDN is trading at 3.64 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- WLDN is trading at a new high 5.21% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in WLDN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for WLDN NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 11.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 31.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- WLDN's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.08 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.22, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- 39.57% is the gross profit margin for WILLDAN GROUP INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of WLDN's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, WLDN's net profit margin of 7.01% compares favorably to the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$0.31 million or 122.40% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full Willdan Group Ratings Report.