- FSL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $39.3 million.
- FSL has traded 426,930 shares today.
- FSL is trading at 9.99 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- FSL is trading at a new low 3.04% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FSL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FSL NOW at Trade-Ideas
- FSL's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 10.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Looking at where the stock is today compared to one year ago, we find that it is not only higher, but it has also clearly outperformed the rise in the S&P 500 over the same period. Although other factors naturally played a role, the company's strong earnings growth was key. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- 48.61% is the gross profit margin for FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR LTD which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, FSL's net profit margin of 7.22% significantly trails the industry average.
- FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR LTD reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR LTD reported poor results of -$0.81 versus -$0.42 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.50 versus -$0.81).
- You can view the full Freescale Semiconductor Ratings Report.