- SBRA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $12.6 million.
- SBRA traded 78,350 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:32 AM, representing 15.3% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SBRA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SBRA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SBRA: Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust in the United States. The company, through its subsidiaries, owns and invests in real estate properties for the healthcare industry. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5.9%. SBRA has a PE ratio of 44.2. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Sabra Health Care REIT a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Sabra Health Care REIT has been 306,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Sabra Health Care REIT has a market cap of $1.2 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.43 and a short float of 6.7% with 4.06 days to cover. Shares are down 2.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Sabra Health Care REIT as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 11.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 33.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- SABRA HEALTH CARE REIT INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, SABRA HEALTH CARE REIT INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.67 versus $0.53 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.81 versus $0.67).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 2335.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.66 million to $14.80 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 1903.90% to $27.71 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SABRA HEALTH CARE REIT INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 19.03%.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- You can view the full Sabra Health Care REIT Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.