- SNCR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $23.3 million.
- SNCR is making at least a new 3-day high.
- SNCR has a PE ratio of 49.8.
- SNCR is mentioned 1.23 times per day on StockTwits.
- SNCR has not yet been mentioned on StockTwits today.
- SNCR is currently in the upper 20% of its 1-year range.
- SNCR is in the upper 35% of its 20-day range.
- SNCR is in the upper 45% of its 5-day range.
- SNCR is currently trading above yesterday's high.
'Strong and Under the Radar' stocks tend to be worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in an accumulation phase before a mark-up and peak. Traders and hedge funds have frequently found that these types of stocks continue to build a solid price base and then ultimately spike higher and peak when others 'discover' how good the stock is performing. By leveraging the social discovery aspect of StockTwits we are highlighting stocks that don't currently receive much attention from retail investors, but we suspect may soon garner more attention. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SNCR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SNCR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SNCR: Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. provides cloud solutions and software-based activation for connected devices worldwide. SNCR has a PE ratio of 49.8. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Synchronoss Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Synchronoss Technologies has been 457,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Synchronoss has a market cap of $1.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 2.28 and a short float of 9.1% with 5.34 days to cover. Shares are up 41.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Synchronoss Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in stock price during the past year, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 11.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- SNCR's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.02 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.98, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Software industry. The net income increased by 145.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $3.41 million to $8.37 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 69.12% to $30.61 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 42.78%.
- You can view the full Synchronoss Technologies Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.