- TWO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $29.0 million.
- TWO has traded 717,778 shares today.
- TWO is trading at 9.93 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- TWO is trading at a new low 3.01% below yesterday's close.
'Weak on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as material stock news, analyst downgrades, insider selling, selling from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and traders are piling out of a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize (or avoid losses by trimming weak positions). In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TWO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TWO NOW at Trade-Ideas
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 69.40% to -$203.06 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TWO HARBORS INVESTMENT CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 18.92%.
- The gross profit margin for TWO HARBORS INVESTMENT CORP is currently very high, coming in at 82.71%. Regardless of TWO's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 20.79% trails the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 89.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $388.64 million to $39.66 million.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, TWO HARBORS INVESTMENT CORP underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Two Harbors Investment Ratings Report.