- FLEX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $38.1 million.
- FLEX has traded 2.4 million shares today.
- FLEX traded in a range 212.1% of the normal price range with a price range of $0.38.
- FLEX traded below its daily resistance level (quality: 47 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 47 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Water-Logged and Getting Wetter' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying negative price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, "support" while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves lower. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FLEX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FLEX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FLEX: Flextronics International Ltd. provides design, manufacturing, and supply chain services to original equipment manufacturers worldwide. FLEX has a PE ratio of 13.7. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Flextronics International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Flextronics International has been 3.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Flextronics International has a market cap of $6.3 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 39.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Flextronics International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL increased its bottom line by earning $0.58 versus $0.45 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.00 versus $0.58).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry. The net income increased by 193.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $59.26 million to $173.89 million.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, FLEXTRONICS INTERNATIONAL's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Flextronics International Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.