- ACOR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $13.3 million.
- ACOR traded 93,700 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:03 AM, representing 21.2% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ACOR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ACOR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ACOR: Acorda Therapeutics, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, identifies, develops, and commercializes novel therapies for multiple sclerosis (MS), spinal cord injury (SCI), and other disorders of the nervous system in the United States. ACOR has a PE ratio of 66.7. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Acorda Therapeutics a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Acorda Therapeutics has been 448,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Acorda has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. The stock has a beta of 1.90 and a short float of 9.5% with 10.66 days to cover. Shares are up 0.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
- The revenue growth significantly trails the industry average of 43.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.6%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 125.16% to $18.71 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 100.84%.
- The gross profit margin for ACORDA THERAPEUTICS INC is currently very high, coming in at 82.30%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, ACOR's net profit margin of 4.82% significantly trails the industry average.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.57, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 6.69 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
- You can view the full Acorda Therapeutics Ratings Report.