- CNSL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $9.2 million.
- CNSL has traded 11,389 shares today.
- CNSL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CNSL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CNSL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CNSL: Consolidated Communications Holdings, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides a range of communications services to residential and business clients in Illinois, Texas, Pennsylvania, California, Kansas, and Missouri. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 6.2%. CNSL has a PE ratio of 32.1. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Consolidated Communications a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Consolidated Communications has been 382,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Consolidated has a market cap of $1.0 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. The stock has a beta of 1.14 and a short float of 7.8% with 11.42 days to cover. Shares are up 28.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $38.65 million or 37.75% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CONSOLIDATED COMM HLDGS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -22.32%.
- CONSOLIDATED COMM HLDGS INC's earnings per share improvement from the most recent quarter was slightly positive. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CONSOLIDATED COMM HLDGS INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.74 versus $0.15 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.95 versus $0.74).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry average. The net income increased by 6.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $9.19 million to $9.81 million.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, CONSOLIDATED COMM HLDGS INC has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 45.20% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Looking ahead, the stock's sharp rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full Consolidated Communications Ratings Report.