- TOT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $68.4 million.
- TOT traded 125,435 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:05 AM, representing 11.5% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TOT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TOT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TOT: TOTAL S.A., together with its subsidiaries, operates as an oil and gas company worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Upstream, Refining & Chemicals, and Marketing & Services. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 4.3%. TOT has a PE ratio of 7.2. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Total a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Total has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Total has a market cap of $152.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 3.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Total as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- TOT's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $5,277.00 million or 7.83% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -5.24%.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.51, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Despite the fact that TOT's debt-to-equity ratio is low, the quick ratio, which is currently 0.70, displays a potential problem in covering short-term cash needs.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- You can view the full Total Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.