- SNY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $57.5 million.
- SNY has traded 5,248 shares today.
- SNY is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SNY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SNY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SNY: Sanofi researches, develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products. The company operates in three segments: Pharmaceuticals, Human Vaccines, and Animal Health. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.3%. SNY has a PE ratio of 30.6. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Sanofi a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Sanofi has been 1.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Sanofi has a market cap of $150.5 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 5.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:
TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Sanofi as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, reasonable valuation levels, compelling growth in net income and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results.Highlights from the ratings report include:
- SNY's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 4.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Pharmaceuticals industry. The net income increased by 75.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $602.04 million to $1,054.28 million.
- The gross profit margin for SANOFI is rather high; currently it is at 60.33%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 9.51% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Sanofi Ratings Report.