- HPQ has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $317.0 million.
- HPQ traded 20,403 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:17 AM.
- HPQ is up 2% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in HPQ with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for HPQ NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on HPQ: Hewlett-Packard Company, together with its subsidiaries, provides products, technologies, software, solutions, and services to individual consumers, small-and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health, and education sectors worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.7%. HPQ has a PE ratio of 13.9. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Hewlett-Packard a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. The average volume for Hewlett-Packard has been 9.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Hewlett-Packard has a market cap of $69.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. The stock has a beta of 1.45 and a short float of 1.6% with 3.91 days to cover. Shares are up 31.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, HPQ's share price has jumped by 69.77%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, HPQ should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 9.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.3%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $3,647.00 million or 36.38% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HEWLETT-PACKARD CO has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 35.60%.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Computers & Peripherals industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, HEWLETT-PACKARD CO has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Hewlett-Packard Ratings Report.