Shares of Curtiss-Wright closed at $71.03 on Friday.
Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates CURTISS-WRIGHT CORP as a Buy with a ratings score of A+. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:
"We rate CURTISS-WRIGHT CORP (CW) a BUY. This is based on the convergence of positive investment measures, which should help this stock outperform the majority of stocks that we rate. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook."
Highlights from the analysis by TheStreet Ratings Team goes as follows:
- CW's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.57, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.49, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 25.67% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 52.41% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CW should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- CURTISS-WRIGHT CORP has improved earnings per share by 25.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, CURTISS-WRIGHT CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.93 versus $1.95 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.59 versus $2.93).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 60.00% to $99.01 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CURTISS-WRIGHT CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -19.45%.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: CW Ratings Report