- 4-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 155
- 12-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 155
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 155
Oppenheimer said Ulta is on the offensive this holiday season through in-store investments, higher marketing spending and partnerships, as RBC's annual survey indicated positive holidays for the beauty retailer.
The market has a hate affair with growth, according to Jim Cramer.
Shares of ULTA Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance were in focus on Friday after reporting better-than-expected results for the third quarter