- CMGE has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $39.0 million.
- CMGE has traded 119,621 shares today.
- CMGE is down 4.5% today.
- CMGE was up 7.2% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CMGE with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CMGE NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CMGE: China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group Limited, through its subsidiaries, develops and publishes mobile games primarily in the People's Republic of China. It provides social games and single-player games for mobiles. CMGE has a PE ratio of 162.4. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group has been 604,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group has a market cap of $707.6 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 9.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- CMGE's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 275.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- CMGE has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 3.53, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for CHINA MOBILE GAMES -ADR is rather high; currently it is at 61.03%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 19.85% trails the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, CHINA MOBILE GAMES -ADR's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group Ratings Report.