- MHFI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $128.4 million.
- MHFI has traded 1,500 shares today.
- MHFI is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MHFI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MHFI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MHFI: McGraw Hill Financial, Inc., a financial intelligence company, provides credit ratings, benchmarks, and analytics to capital and commodity markets worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.4%. MHFI has a PE ratio of 25.0. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate McGraw Hill Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for McGraw Hill Financial has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. McGraw Hill Financial has a market cap of $23.2 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.06 and a short float of 1.3% with 2.37 days to cover. Shares are up 10.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates McGraw Hill Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, notable return on equity and reasonable valuation levels. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 38.51% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, MHFI should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- MCGRAW HILL FINANCIAL has improved earnings per share by 17.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, MCGRAW HILL FINANCIAL increased its bottom line by earning $2.90 versus $2.38 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.88 versus $2.90).
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 11.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Diversified Financial Services industry and the overall market, MCGRAW HILL FINANCIAL's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full McGraw Hill Financial Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.