- CTAS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $25.0 million.
- CTAS has traded 87,163 shares today.
- CTAS is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in CTAS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for CTAS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on CTAS: Cintas Corporation provides corporate identity uniforms and related business services primarily in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.1%. CTAS has a PE ratio of 21.9. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Cintas a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for Cintas has been 452,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cintas has a market cap of $7.9 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.93 and a short float of 7.2% with 16.67 days to cover. Shares are up 12.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Cintas as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels and solid stock price performance. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 4.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.59, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, CTAS has a quick ratio of 1.62, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Services & Supplies industry and the overall market, CINTAS CORP's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 49.27% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 38.34% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, CTAS should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- You can view the full Cintas Ratings Report.