- BKYF has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.6 million.
- BKYF has traded 7,176 shares today.
- BKYF is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BKYF with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BKYF NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BKYF: The Bank of Kentucky Financial Corporation operates as the holding company for The Bank of Kentucky, Inc. that provides financial services and other financial solutions to individuals and business customers. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.5%. BKYF has a PE ratio of 17.2. Currently there are no analysts that rate Bank of Kentucky Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Bank of Kentucky Financial has been 38,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Bank of Kentucky Financial has a market cap of $360.9 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. The stock has a beta of 1.04 and a short float of 2.4% with 0.84 days to cover. Shares are up 27.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 12.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 33.79% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, BKYF should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The gross profit margin for BANK KY FINANCIAL CORP is currently very high, coming in at 90.10%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 23.67% is above that of the industry average.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Commercial Banks industry average. The net income increased by 12.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $4.49 million to $5.07 million.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Banks industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, BANK KY FINANCIAL CORP has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Bank of Kentucky Financial Ratings Report.