- MBFI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $7.8 million.
- MBFI has traded 56,042 shares today.
- MBFI is trading at 5.61 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- MBFI is trading at a new high 3.10% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MBFI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MBFI NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The gross profit margin for MB FINANCIAL INC/MD is currently very high, coming in at 97.13%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 20.44% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $69.24 million or 10.76% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MB FINANCIAL INC/MD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -97.33%.
- Despite the weak revenue results, MBFI has outperformed against the industry average of 12.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 1.8%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Looking ahead, the stock's rise over the last year has already helped drive it to a level which is relatively expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that the other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- You can view the full MB Financial Ratings Report.