- 4-Week # shares bought: 51,300
- 12-Week # shares bought: 51,300
- 24-Week # shares bought: 306,300
- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,900
- 12-Week # shares sold: 26,056
- 24-Week # shares sold: 40,036
Here's what you need to know now for Tuesday, June 19.
Jim Cramer and Carolyn Boroden look at the weekly charts of CVS, Walgreens and Citigroup.
Industrial stocks do well during worldwide growth, but a trade war with China could spell trouble, Cramer says.
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. will replace GE on the Dow Jones Industrial Average.