- VOYA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $75.9 million.
- VOYA has traded 7,737 shares today.
- VOYA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in VOYA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for VOYA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on VOYA: Voya Financial, Inc. operates as a retirement, investment, and insurance company in the United States. The company has five segments: Retirement, Annuities, Investment Management, Individual Life, and Employee Benefits. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.1%. VOYA has a PE ratio of 7.1. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Voya Financial a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Voya Financial has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Voya Financial has a market cap of $10.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are up 12.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Voya Financial as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 11.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 26.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 400.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 31.64% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- VOYA's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.64 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further.
- The gross profit margin for VOYA FINANCIAL INC is rather low; currently it is at 19.12%. Despite the low profit margin, it has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 9.12% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $1,030.80 million or 21.80% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full Voya Financial Ratings Report.