- ENPH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $14.5 million.
- ENPH has traded 16,918 shares today.
- ENPH is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ENPH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ENPH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ENPH: Enphase Energy, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and sells microinverter systems for the solar photovoltaic industry. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Enphase Energy a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Enphase Energy has been 648,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Enphase Energy has a market cap of $687.5 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. The stock has a beta of 0.26 and a short float of 22% with 1.70 days to cover. Shares are up 167.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Enphase Energy as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 6.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 41.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- ENPH's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.18 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, ENPH has a quick ratio of 1.62, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- 35.15% is the gross profit margin for ENPHASE ENERGY INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -3.69% is in-line with the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Electrical Equipment industry and the overall market, ENPHASE ENERGY INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Enphase Energy Ratings Report.