- ERIC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $41.1 million.
- ERIC traded 323,724 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:12 AM, representing 10.3% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ERIC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ERIC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ERIC: Ericsson provides telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators worldwide. It operates through four segments: Networks, Global Services, Support Solutions, and Modems. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.4%. ERIC has a PE ratio of 15.8. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate LM Ericsson Telephone Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for LM Ericsson Telephone Company has been 3.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. LM Ericsson Telephone has a market cap of $41.2 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 3.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- ERICSSON reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ERICSSON increased its bottom line by earning $0.58 versus $0.28 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.75 versus $0.58).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Communications Equipment industry. The net income increased by 76.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $212.63 million to $375.25 million.
- Although ERIC's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.49, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- 40.95% is the gross profit margin for ERICSSON which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, ERIC's net profit margin of 4.70% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full LM Ericsson Telephone Company Ratings Report.