- SUI has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.2 million.
- SUI traded 30,100 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:50 AM, representing 18.8% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SUI with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SUI NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SUI: Sun Communities, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT). It owns, operates, and develops manufactured housing communities in the midwestern, southern, and southeastern United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5.1%. SUI has a PE ratio of 115.7. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Sun Communities a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Sun Communities has been 173,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Sun has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 0.81 and a short float of 3.3% with 7.61 days to cover. Shares are up 21.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.
- SUI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 11.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, our view is that this company's fundamentals will not have much impact in either direction, allowing the stock to generally move up or down based on the push and pull of the broad market.
- The gross profit margin for SUN COMMUNITIES INC is rather low; currently it is at 22.06%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 5.56% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has declined marginally to $32.44 million or 1.12% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full Sun Communities Ratings Report.