- PRXL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $36.1 million.
- PRXL has traded 5,037 shares today.
- PRXL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PRXL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PRXL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PRXL: PAREXEL International Corporation is a biopharmaceutical outsourcing services company. PRXL has a PE ratio of 27.1. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Parexel International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Parexel International has been 537,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Parexel International has a market cap of $3.3 billion and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.20 and a short float of 6% with 8.46 days to cover. Shares are up 34.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Parexel International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 34.61% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 25.27% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, PRXL should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL CORP has improved earnings per share by 34.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.24 versus $1.63 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.69 versus $2.24).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Life Sciences Tools & Services industry. The net income increased by 33.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $30.04 million to $40.07 million.
- PRXL's revenue growth trails the industry average of 21.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.60, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.31, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- You can view the full Parexel International Ratings Report.