- 4-Week # shares sold: 124,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 3,127
- 12-Week # shares sold: 171,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 3,127
- 24-Week # shares sold: 339,733
- 4-Week # shares bought: 5,735
- 12-Week # shares bought: 5,735
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,735
Actress Mary McCormack's Tweet of her husband, Hollywood director Michael Morris, escaping a flaming Model-S has shares in Tesla sliding Monday.
The escalating U.S.-China trade war has clipped risk sentiment around the world, sending emerging market stocks into a tailspin and lifting the dollar to a six-month high against a basket of its global peers.
Stock futures sink as the trade war between the U.S. and China escalates; Google will invest $550 million in Chinese internet giant JD.com; Elon Musk says 'radical improvements' in manufacturing still needed for Tesla to hit its quarterly targets.
Happy Monday! Here are the business stories that should already be on your radar.
Brent crude prices jumped back over $74 a barrel Monday amid reports that OPEC members are discussing a smaller-than-expected production boost ahead of this week's meeting in Vienna.