- VFC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $91.1 million.
- VFC has traded 114,077 shares today.
- VFC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in VFC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for VFC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on VFC: V.F. Corporation designs, manufactures, or sources from independent contractors various apparel and footwear products primarily in the United States and Europe. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.6%. VFC has a PE ratio of 23.3. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate VF a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for VF has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. VF has a market cap of $28.4 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 0.76 and a short float of 1.1% with 2.59 days to cover. Shares are up 5.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates VF as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 35.29% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, VFC should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- VF CORP has improved earnings per share by 16.1% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, VF CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.71 versus $2.43 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.10 versus $2.71).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Textiles, Apparel & Luxury Goods industry average. The net income increased by 14.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $138.27 million to $157.68 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 11.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- You can view the full VF Ratings Report.