- ISNS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $46.0 million.
- ISNS has traded 222,899 shares today.
- ISNS is up 3.7% today.
- ISNS was down 12% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ISNS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ISNS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ISNS: Image Sensing Systems, Inc. develops and markets software-based computer enabled detection products and solutions for the intelligent transportation systems industry, and adjacent security and law enforcement markets. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Image Sensing Systems a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Image Sensing Systems has been 2.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Image Sensing Systems has a market cap of $26.2 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.88 and a short float of 0.2% with 0.01 days to cover. Shares are down 6.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Image Sensing Systems as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, IMAGE SENSING SYSTEMS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- ISNS has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 6.67% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- ISNS, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 3.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 20.5%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- IMAGE SENSING SYSTEMS INC has improved earnings per share by 11.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, IMAGE SENSING SYSTEMS INC reported poor results of -$3.21 versus -$0.69 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$1.12 versus -$3.21).
- The gross profit margin for IMAGE SENSING SYSTEMS INC is currently very high, coming in at 74.23%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -25.81% is in-line with the industry average.
- You can view the full Image Sensing Systems Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.