- FINL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $22.2 million.
- FINL has traded 11,399 shares today.
- FINL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FINL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FINL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FINL: The Finish Line, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty retailer of athletic shoes, apparel, and accessories in the United States. It operates Finish Line stores that offer performance and athletic shoes, as well as apparel and accessories for men, women, and kids. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1%. FINL has a PE ratio of 18.4. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Finish Line a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Finish Line has been 729,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Finish Line has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the services sector and specialty retail industry. The stock has a beta of 0.87 and a short float of 7.7% with 4.23 days to cover. Shares are up 11.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Finish Line as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- FINL has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.31, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 150.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 35.09% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, FINL should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- FINISH LINE INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, FINISH LINE INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.56 versus $1.42 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.88 versus $1.56).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Specialty Retail industry. The net income increased by 145.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $5.08 million to $12.44 million.
- You can view the full Finish Line Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.