- PBR.A has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $293.6 million.
- PBR.A traded 27,177 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 9:20 AM.
- PBR.A is up 2.9% today from Friday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PBR.A with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PBR.A NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PBR.A: Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. - Petrobras operates as an integrated oil and gas company in Brazil and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.7%. PBR.A has a PE ratio of 7.1. The average volume for Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras has been 10.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras has a market cap of $121.0 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 17.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- PBR.A's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- The gross profit margin for PETROBRAS-PETROLEO BRASILIER is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 32.09%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 6.02% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $6,413.00 million or 18.05% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
- You can view the full Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Ratings Report.