- SODA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $25.7 million.
- SODA traded 75,252 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:03 AM, representing 10% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SODA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SODA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on SODA: SodaStream International Ltd. develops, manufactures, and markets home beverage carbonation systems and related products. The company operates in four segments: The Americas; Western Europe; Asia-Pacific; and Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East, and Africa. SODA has a PE ratio of 26.0. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates SodaStream International a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for SodaStream International has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. SodaStream International has a market cap of $711.0 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. The stock has a beta of 1.00 and a short float of 29.5% with 8.68 days to cover. Shares are down 34.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates SodaStream International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, feeble growth in the company's earnings per share and deteriorating net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- SODA's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.11 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.02, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 105.09% to $0.64 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 105.09%, SODASTREAM INTERNATIONAL LTD is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 250.63%.
- SODASTREAM INTERNATIONAL LTD's earnings per share declined by 28.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Earnings per share have declined over the last year. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SODASTREAM INTERNATIONAL LTD reported lower earnings of $1.96 versus $2.09 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 4.8% in earnings ($1.87 versus $1.96).
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Household Durables industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 28.1% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $12.86 million to $9.24 million.
- You can view the full SodaStream International Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.