- 4-Week # shares bought: 3,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 43,584
- 12-Week # shares bought: 3,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 50,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 59,180
- 24-Week # shares sold: 120,000
For some athletes, the biggest paycheck comes when they have their aha! business idea, whether that's pre- or post-retirement.
Spectrum Brands saw growth in its hardware, home improvement and home and garden segments during the period.
The company's global auto care, hardware and home improvement segments should be the strongest performing units, analysts said.
The firm does not see near-term catalysts for P&G over the next few quarters, but is positive in the medium to long term.