- TAP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $112.7 million.
- TAP has traded 1.5 million shares today.
- TAP is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TAP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TAP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TAP: Molson Coors Brewing Company manufactures and sells beer and other beverage products. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.1%. TAP has a PE ratio of 18.0. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Molson Coors Brewing a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for Molson Coors Brewing has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Molson Coors Brewing has a market cap of $11.4 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 27.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Molson Coors Brewing as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 46.50% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, TAP should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- MOLSON COORS BREWING CO has improved earnings per share by 8.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, MOLSON COORS BREWING CO increased its bottom line by earning $2.96 versus $2.43 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.37 versus $2.96).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Beverages industry average. The net income increased by 8.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $267.30 million to $290.90 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 4.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- You can view the full Molson Coors Brewing Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.