- TRW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $168.9 million.
- TRW traded 201,800 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:49 AM, representing 12.3% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TRW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TRW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TRW: TRW Automotive Holdings Corp., together with its subsidiaries, supplies automotive systems, modules, and components to automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and related aftermarkets. TRW has a PE ratio of 11.8. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate TRW Automotive Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for TRW Automotive Holdings has been 1.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. TRW Automotive has a market cap of $11.2 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. The stock has a beta of 1.93 and a short float of 6.5% with 3.16 days to cover. Shares are up 38.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Auto Components industry average. The net income increased by 6.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $248.00 million to $265.00 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 8.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 44.11% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, TRW should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.44, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.84 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- You can view the full TRW Automotive Holdings Ratings Report.