- TEX has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $47.1 million.
- TEX traded 174,266 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:30 AM, representing 11.7% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TEX with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TEX NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TEX: Terex Corporation operates as a lifting and material handling solutions company. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.6%. TEX has a PE ratio of 14.0. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Terex a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. The average volume for Terex has been 1.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Terex has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. The stock has a beta of 4.27 and a short float of 8.4% with 5.11 days to cover. Shares are down 16.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Terex as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 347.05% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 29.41% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, TEX should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- TEREX CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TEREX CORP increased its bottom line by earning $1.79 versus $0.92 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.57 versus $1.79).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Machinery industry. The net income increased by 556.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $21.30 million to $139.80 million.
- You can view the full Terex Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.