- EMN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $91.8 million.
- EMN has traded 183,956 shares today.
- EMN traded in a range 236.3% of the normal price range with a price range of $2.20.
- EMN traded above its daily resistance level (quality: 44 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 44 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Barbarian at the Gate' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying positive price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, 'resistance' while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is more than twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves higher. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in EMN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for EMN NOW at Trade-Ideas
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Chemicals industry average. The net income increased by 10.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $264.00 million to $292.00 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 7.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Chemicals industry and the overall market, EASTMAN CHEMICAL CO's return on equity exceeds that of the industry average and significantly exceeds that of the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $419.00 million or 15.74% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -14.52%.
- You can view the full Eastman Chemical Ratings Report.