- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,200
- 12-Week # shares sold: 24,734
- 24-Week # shares sold: 41,734
- 4-Week # shares sold: 8,941
- 12-Week # shares sold: 8,941
- 24-Week # shares sold: 8,941
A price scale code issue has caused the exchange to halt some Nasdaq-listed names.
Stocks are lower after stronger-than-expected earnings from Boeing and Twitter fail to ease investors' concerns over the fate of corporate profitability in the face of rising bond yields and commodity prices.
TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer is cautious on stocks.