- GOGO has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $15.8 million.
- GOGO has traded 369,834 shares today.
- GOGO is trading at 3.09 times the normal volume for the stock at this time of day.
- GOGO is trading at a new high 5.01% above yesterday's close.
'Strong on High Relative Volume' stocks are worth watching because major volume moves tend to indicate underlying activity such as M&A events, material stock news, analyst upgrades, insider buying, buying from 'superinvestors,' or that hedge funds and momentum traders are piling into a stock ahead of a catalyst. Regardless of the impetus behind the price and volume action, when a stock moves with strength and volume it can indicate the start of a new trend on which early investors can capitalize. In the event of a well-timed trading opportunity, combining technical indicators with fundamental trends and a disciplined trading methodology should help you take the first steps towards investment success. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in GOGO with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for GOGO NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on GOGO:
Gogo Inc. provides in-flight Internet connectivity and wireless in-cabin digital entertainment solutions in the United States and internationally. GOGO has a PE ratio of 2.7. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Gogo a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold.The average volume for Gogo has been 1.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Gogo has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 31.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Gogo as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been very high debt management risk by most measures. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.02 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. Regardless of the company's weak debt-to-equity ratio, GOGO has managed to keep a strong quick ratio of 2.05, which demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, GOGO INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- 49.57% is the gross profit margin for GOGO INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of GOGO's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, GOGO's net profit margin of -18.75% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- GOGO INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, GOGO INC reported poor results of -$1.32 versus -$0.40 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.93 versus -$1.32).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income increased by 66.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$55.99 million to -$18.66 million.
- You can view the full Gogo Ratings Report.