- 4-Week # shares bought: 41
- 4-Week # shares sold: 125,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 41
- 12-Week # shares sold: 125,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 41
- 24-Week # shares sold: 130,200
The Center for Science in the Public Interest compiled some of the worst foods to order at popular restaurants.
Rivals Applebee's and T.G.I. Fridays, take note.
Berkshire invested $377 million in the company.
Friday's shareholder meeting will see management pitted against activist shareholder Marcato Capital Management in a battle for the company's future.